Madrasi in the UK

Sunday, May 01, 2005

London temparature

I was in London just for a day on the weekend. The temparature was around 24 deg centrigade and boy I was feeling very warm because of the humidity. You people might be wondering that after having lived in madras for nearly 23 years in the 40 deg climate, why am I grumbling here. But the fact is that I've got accustomed to the cold climate out here. I don't mean the chill winters. Anyways on the same day night I boarded the coach to Cardiff and guess what the cooling wasn't working and it seemed that all we passengers were seated in a furnace. Luckily after an hour it started to function and then things got back to normal. Anyways guys, just going to relax over the weekend. Guess in madras it would be boiling point temparature. Agni nakshataram veyal is really very harsh on the people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home